Thursday, June 16, 2011

HOME: Ohio County, Kentucky

After several years of exploring almost every road in Ohio County I have amassed a huge collection of photographs. They range from old barns, to parades, to churches, cars, cows, and most anything and everything in between. So this summer I decided to bring the collection together in the book simply titled "Home". The images in the book are meant to tell the story of where Ohio County is in 2011 and the years surrounding it. The book is not a history book. You will not find vintage photos, you instead will find photos of the present, photos that I hope will inspire you to take pride in our county. I hope it will inspire you to take action and improve our county in areas that need improving, and preserve what needs preserving. The book also features several essays and stories by and about some of the people who have been influential to me as an Ohio Countian. The book is full color and is 80 pages. It features almost 200 photos and several pages of text. All of the photographs were taken by me since I began this project in 2008. Since ordering is set up as a preorder you can preview the first 20 pages of the book today, decide if you would like to order and the book will be printed in a couple weeks once I know how many to order. While the preview is short I encourage you to keep in mind that there will be 60 additional pages that will be just as beautiful and meaningful as the first 20. The preferred method of payment is paypal. You can pay on my website (chandlerclark.com) I also take checks/money orders. All books must be prepaid. Please do not order from blurb... as you will only receive the draft version.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BLACK AND WHITE VERSION.. THEY ARE ONLY $14.95. EMAIL ME AT BEN@CHANDLERCLARK.COM TO ORDER.

YOU CAN ALSO CALL 270-256-6025 WITH QUESTIONS.. PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL.









No comments:

Post a Comment